Lockers typically lead a hard life. At school, students open and close lockers thousands of times each day. In another case, we see disappointed athletes throw muddy shoes into their locker. Without a doubt, these different interactions can take a toll on painted lockers. Liquid coatings, such as traditional paint, are made with solvents that contain VOC's. Notably, some of their VOC content is off-gassed and cured at the factory, but products may continue off-gassing VOC's on the building site. Because powder coatings lack these solvents, they emit zero VOC's. Consequently, LockersMFG uses only premium powder coatings. Specifically manufactured without the use of solvents, not only is powder coating volatile organic compound (VOC) free but also LEAD-FREE. This powder coating makes an excellent choice for usage in our schools, factories, and businesses due to its friendly environmental aspects. Powder coating is an excellent option for high-touch products such as handrails, doors, and lockers. Premium powder coating is especially renown for hardness and scratch-resistance. Without a doubt, powder coating creates a very durable finish for items in high traffic areas, like school hallways or locker rooms. With this purpose in mind, LockersMFG always applies an industry leading minimum 2 mil thick layer. If you don't see your color on our color chart, then please contact LockersMFG today. We can provide all RAL standard colors or a matching color if needed.
- Practically 0 VOC’s
- No Lead, No sludge, No Solvents
- Virtually 100% efficient in material use
- Reduced health, fire, and safety hazards
- Recovery of excess powder coating during application
- Ease of application
- Fewer rejected parts
- Reduced cleanup
- Fast turnaround
Performance & Quality
- Tougher, more durable coatings
- More impervious and corrosion resistant
- More consistent finishes
- Lower disposal costs
- Lower energy costs
- Lower labor costs
- Lower reject costs
- Lower applied materials costs
- The 24 colors listed on our standard color chart are available at no additional charge.
- There are over 200 RAL Classic colors available.
- However, the use of the other RAL colors may require a surcharge. Check with LockersMFG representative.
- Download link to LockersMFG Color Chart